used gps, nav/com for sale website??

truckstrailers

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
truckstrailers
im new here

does anyone know of a website with NEWER (not looking for old junk) gps and radio stuff for sale??? I am looking to put in possibly a glass cockpit and some real high end nav/com/gps stuff.
:confused::confused:
any help is appreciated

Goggle search " Avionics for sale" you'll get a list.

im new here

does anyone know of a website with NEWER (not looking for old junk) gps and radio stuff for sale??? I am looking to put in possibly a glass cockpit and some real high end nav/com/gps stuff.
:confused::confused:
any help is appreciated

Not likely, folks don't typically install tens of thousands of dollars worth of high end current generation avionics then turn around and remove them and sell them. You'll find some 530s and an occasional GTN out there.

Certified or experimental?

You can call Steinair Avionics. He has a lot of used stuff on occasion.

All the major avionics dealers and installers have yellow tagged stuff for sale.also went worth salvage usually has quite a few may be priced a little high

If you're interested in a glass panel, these guys seem to be offering good discounts. You don't have to drive glass with the latest and greatest GPS. A GNS 430W or 530W will work just fine. A good avionics shop has customers who are upgrading to the GTN and are selling the still very capable GNS series.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/G500-Instal...ar&hash=item3cd455a580&vxp=mtr#ht_1043wt_1399

Yes, this is ebay but it is just another advertising medium.

I'd rather deal with someone scrupulous rather than one using illegal listinsg on ebay.

Yeah, that $1 posting was a surprise to me. They had the advertised installed price posted last week.

I'd rather deal with someone scrupulous rather than one using illegal listinsg on ebay.

Maybe thats how the dude can sell cheap. Should he put buy it now $15,000 on ebay and pay 13% for ebay and paypal fee's??? You never seem to think very much before posting. Ebay would hit him with almost $2000 in selling fee's. It is easier to put in a phone number and do business with a call and avoid $2000 in fee's. The dude has awesome prices. He would probably be in the hole if he paid ebay.
Make sense???

No it doesn't. When people can't play by the rules on one thing, it makes me wonder what other rules they are busting (like FAA ones). It's right up there with the guys who advertise their stuff with illegally posted signs on lampposts and telephone poles in the neighborhood. Investigation shows (SURPRISE) a large number of these guys are dishonest in other ways.

Yea yea yea....
I would be happy to buy from the guy and save money. You can take your business to the guy that is $5000 higher. This guy probably sells lower because he pushes the product and sells alot. I can see that on his ebay add. The guy that is $5000 more probably just sits on his ass.

I have seen others do this on e-bay. He is offering the installation of this product for 1 buck. Because of this he is not breaking any e-bay rules.

I have seen others do this on e-bay. He is offering the installation of this product for 1 buck. Because of this he is not breaking any e-bay rules.

Crapola. He is not "offering" the installation for a buck. Read the listing he says the buck is a "down payment" on the $15K (or so he alleges) installation. This is outright not allowed on ebay. You can not require additional payment/purchase to use an item on ebay. It's either blatant attempt to bypass paying the ebay fees or (more likely) an signpost auction where he's really not offering anything for sale but using ebay as a advertising venue to conduct business elsewhere (also not allowed).

Crapola. He is not "offering" the installation for a buck. Read the listing he says the buck is a "down payment" on the $15K (or so he alleges) installation. This is outright not allowed on ebay. You can not require additional payment/purchase to use an item on ebay. It's either blatant attempt to bypass paying the ebay fees or (more likely) an signpost auction where he's really not offering anything for sale but using ebay as a advertising venue to conduct business elsewhere (also not allowed).

Who cares???? Freaking ebay is rich enough. His add has a phone number to call and I bet you can order direct. I get a deal anywhere I can to save a buck.
You remind me of my nosy neighbor. He is in everyone's business but his own.
I would buy from him in a second. If you won't keep your mouth shut :)
Seems like many of your posts you are just in everyone's business.
Have a great day.

You'd have more credence if you could express your opinion with out the gratuitous insults, and stop harassing me with PMs.

Stay out of other peoples business and you will not get the gratuitous insults. You always seem to have the last word rather your right or not.

Back