US Bank Reliacard

Timbeck2

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Timbeck2
Got one, didn't apply for it.

Found out if you received a card and didn't apply for unemployment benefits, its a fraud. Someone is using my information to obtain unemployment benefits. So I go to the website and found a phone number to call. I did. "We are experiencing extraordinary wait times..blah, blah...please enter your card number"

Then I found a form to "fill out and submit to usbank" only the form is non fillable PDF and the email address isn't recognized.

Anyone else have any experience with this one?

The fraud number on the back usually gets answered faster than standard customer service.

Other than that, I got nuuuthin.

There is not fraud number on the back. Only number on the card is the customer service number with the "extraordinary long wait times."

Lovely. Oh well.

“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a credit card at you!”

:) :) :)

I'd probably ring up the state's attorney office too.

Got one, didn't apply for it.

Found out if you received a card and didn't apply for unemployment benefits, its a fraud. Someone is using my information to obtain unemployment benefits. So I go to the website and found a phone number to call. I did. "We are experiencing extraordinary wait times..blah, blah...please enter your card number"

Then I found a form to "fill out and submit to usbank" only the form is non fillable PDF and the email address isn't recognized.

Anyone else have any experience with this one?
Here's USBank fraud number 877-595-6256

I have a collection of USBank direct numbers. Don't always work all the time, but it helps.

Appreciate it Murph. I took the card into the nearest branch and they took care of it. Since it was never activated they just destroyed it. They said a ton of those went out so I can't be the only one in this group.

Appreciate it Murph. I took the card into the nearest branch and they took care of it. Since it was never activated they just destroyed it. They said a ton of those went out so I can't be the only one in this group.

I was gonna say, shred it and move on. Junk mail is junk mail. Can’t even tell if the bank actually sent it.

Once you said the lines were jammed, everyone involved in their CusterFluck knew it was going on and cancelled all those things.

If they were ever live, there’d have been a quick cash black market for them. LOL. “No I never received it. Gosh. I have no idea how that homeless guy across town got one with my name on it!”

100% ... never was your problem if it never hit any of your accounts. Definitely not driving around to bank branches to fix their issues for them... unless incredibly bored. Unlikely even then.

Any further trouble down the road would have been met with... “Prove I received it. K Thx. Bye.”

Back