UPT update

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hello all,

Just thought I would stop in and let everyone know how things are going.

I am about halfway through T6's in Pilot training. It's definitely intense but I am loving it. I am through my initial solo and have had two area solos to practice advanced aero. Just finishing up the aero portion and on to instruments in the next week or so. The T6 is an awesome airplane, I can't believe I am getting paid to fly it.

I will try and keep everyone posted,

Hello all,

Just thought I would stop in and let everyone know how things are going.

I am about halfway through T6's in Pilot training. It's definitely intense but I am loving it. I am through my initial solo and have had two area solos to practice advanced aero. Just finishing up the aero portion and on to instruments in the next week or so. The T6 is an awesome airplane, I can't believe I am getting paid to fly it.

I will try and keep everyone posted,

Rudy, that's great! :)

I saw a photo on Facebook of you in the T6 the day you soloed it...very nice picture!

So, what reference manuals do they give you for aerobatics in that airplane? Are they all military aerobatic manuals, I guess? Can you do hammerheads in that thing?

The T6 is an awesome airplane, I can't believe I am getting paid to fly it.
Wait 'til you get to fly something really awesome -- like with tens of thousands of pounds of thrust and an afterburner or two. :D Just keep working hard and it will all happen.

Cool to hear the update Rudy. Most of us still remember you from "back in the day"!!

Glad to hear things are going well Rudy. :thumbsup:

Rudy in the T6:

Attachments

• Rudy solo 1.jpg
    Rudy solo 1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Rudy solo 2.jpg
    Rudy solo 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 41
Those pictures are so awesome! Don't tell us he visited the farm!
:D He hasn't been to the farm since my birthday party in 2009. But, we'd love it if he could land the T6 here. :D Or the tanker! That would be cool! :D

Actually, when I talked to Rudy on the phone last night, I asked if I could pull those photos off his Facebook page and post them here. :)

I don't know if you remember, but Rudy was on the AOPA forum back when it was the yellow board.

Back