upset recovery training

GauzeGuy

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
GauzeGuy
I know there are a few places offering such a thing in the Denver area, any recommendations?

Dagmar is a former German national aerobatic team member. Don't know anyone who has flown with any on this list who can attest to their qualities as an instructor. If you are just looking for basic upset training, the requirements aren't too steep. Just make some calls, chat about your goals, and go with whoever gives you "warm and fuzzies". ;)

I couldn't recommend one over any others as I only know one personally but I would certainly recommend Dagmar Kress to anyone.
I'll be there next month.

Dagmar is a former German national aerobatic team member. Don't know anyone who has flown with any on this list who can attest to their qualities as an instructor. If you are just looking for basic upset training, the requirements aren't too steep. Just make some calls, chat about your goals, and go with whoever gives you "warm and fuzzies". ;)
I can recommend Dagmar as a CFII. When Doug chimes in, he can speak first hand about Dagmar, he's flown acro with her.

For competition, she flies an Extra.

It's hard to go out to KAPA and not see Dagmar out flying something. Not much grass grows under that girl.

Back