Uploading clips?

Tomahawk674

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Tomahawk674
Once I sort my pics I know they'll go on gastonsflyin.com, but what about short clips? I don't see a place for short vids on the site.

I think Jesse is still (or at least he was PRE-Gaston's) working on the video handler. Keep checking back for updates...

I started programming a video system similar to Youtube for the site a few weeks ago but never quite finished it. I'll have it done in time for next year I'm sure. Honestly--you're probably better off at this point just uploading videos to youtube and posting them in a thread on here.

*YOU CAN* create a photo gallery on the site and link it to the 2008 fly-in. I would *really* appreciate if people would upload their photos to the site so that we will have them year for year.

*YOU CAN* create a photo gallery on the site and link it to the 2008 fly-in. I would *really* appreciate if people would upload their photos to the site so that we will have them year for year.

Jesse, what is the best size file to use to download a picture?

Jesse, what is the best size file to use to download a picture?
Diana, it would be best if you upload jpeg pictures. If you resize them to around 800x600 pixels you'll upload them * a lot * faster. The size doesn't really matter because the website will resize them if you upload a big one. It'll just take longer.

Diana, it would be best if you upload jpeg pictures. If you resize them to around 800x600 pixels you'll upload them * a lot * faster. The size doesn't really matter because the website will resize them if you upload a big one. It'll just take longer.
Okay, thanks Jesse. And thanks again for making and hosting the web site for us. :yes:

Back