Update

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hey all,
Just thought I would drop in and say HI! I didn't want anyone to think I forgot about them.
A little update..........
I graduate Weather Forecasting school on March 3rd, I have learned a whole lot about weather and it actually interest me quite a bit. After I graduate here I go to Camp Blanding in Florida for 4 more months of training and then back home to the guard unit.
Hope everyone is doing great and flying safe,

RUDY!!! Great to hear from you!

Sounds like everything's going great. We're anxious for you to start hanging out here again and giving us the benefit of your wx knowledge. Say hi to Jim for me.

Awesome to see you post Rudy. Glad your doing well. Best wishes. I'll look forward to you teaching us a few things about the Wx as well.

Hey Rudy, it's good to hear from you! I've been thinking about you lately and wondered how you were doing. Sounds like things are going good for you. Keep us posted and check in when you can. :)

Hey, we are going to have our own official PoA Meteorologist!

Thanks for the update, Rudy, keep 'em coming!

Rudy isn't Blanding an Army National Guard Base? Thought you were AirForce.

While you're in FL try to make it over to Sun n' Fun a day or two.

Glad to hear it is all going well. BTW where the heck is Camp Blanding FL?

Camp Blanding is about 30 minutes from Jacksonville I'm told.
And yes it is an Army post, The Air National Guard trains weather units there, because the Army has no weather service and the Air Force does all of their forecasting!

Camp Blanding is about 30 minutes from Jacksonville I'm told.
And yes it is an Army post, The Air National Guard trains weather units there, because the Army has no weather service and the Air Force does all of their forecasting!
Nice area you will like it up there. Make sure you get down to the Cape, that is Cape Canaveral AFS, and visit the WX forecasting center there. Especially the lightening prediction stuff!

Back