Update to 3.7.1 - please keep your eyes open

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
There are a few adjustments I still need to make to restore some of the custom features we use, and some of the templates are in need of resynching. Please let me know if you notice anything out of the ordinary.

And 3.7.1 has some new features you may like. :)

Can we disable the "recent visitors" tab when viewing profiles?

BTW it seems that the reputation points are not working.

Is that supposed to be off?

;)

Did I warn you that users with more than 14,000 posts could have their post count completely reset?
;)

btw I am noticing that neither my mobile IE or mobile Opera browsers are working on this site. I had to switch to wifi and use the iTouch browser. It appears to work fine

when i click logout i get an annunciation saying 'undefined' and then it logs me out. sorta weird.

Jason: Don't let him bother you. "Cap'n Jack has not made any friends yet" either.

Thanks for the note about logging out - i'll look into that today, hopefully. Sorry guys, busy days at work and I'm spending all my nights just about working on the apartments. AND this friday I'm going out of town for a week on vacation.

Chuck,

Seems to be a problem with CAPTCHA on registration of new users. Left a note in the Admin section.

Bill

Jason: Don't let him bother you. "Cap'n Jack has not made any friends yet" either.

Thanks for the note about logging out - i'll look into that today, hopefully. Sorry guys, busy days at work and I'm spending all my nights just about working on the apartments. AND this friday I'm going out of town for a week on vacation.

I have a friend now...Brook- the check's in the mail:D

Wow, I have had 13 'visitors'!
If you, too want to see my profile for some reason, it so happens to be right here! :
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/member.php?u=25
(Be advised I would not post such a thing just to boost my visitor numbers - no, uh-uh.)
hmm this is suspiciously like my dating years, lots of 'visitors' but no 'friends'!!

I've had 26, loser. PH3@R MY L33T @DM1N G()DL1N3$$!!!

Wow, I have had 13 'visitors'!
If you, too want to see my profile for some reason, it so happens to be right here! :
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/member.php?u=25
(Be advised I would not post such a thing just to boost my visitor numbers - no, uh-uh.)
hmm this is suspiciously like my dating years, lots of 'visitors' but no 'friends'!!
:D :D :D Dave, I would invite you to be my friend, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it. :redface: I'm slow. :redface:

Welcome to PoASpace.

This profile has been set to private, please add as a friend if you wish to view.

Back