UPDATE: The Philadelphia Formation Clinic

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Ya'll, according to their website, the formation clinic for Cessna's 2 Oshkosh is rescheduled for July 11, 2009 @ 9:00 a.m. The clinic, I understand, is open to all and not just those piloting Cessna's and arriving in the big herd at OshKosh.

It's at Wings Field (KLOM) this coming Saturday. PLEASE check their website before flying in to ensure it's not postponed. Adamz and I found out last attempt that there would be a delay.

Btw: Thanks Adamz for the initial heads up on this event.

Btw: Thanks Adamz for the initial heads up on this event.

Shane,

Thanks for posting the update! I will pencil it in on the calendar....and...I think I'll FLY in ! Gezzz...it sounds good just saying that.

Anyone attending? I'm walking out the door in a few minutes, got up to late to fly so I'll be driving.

The class was good today, except I had to leave early because my *%&# smoke alarm called the fire department and every fire unit within 324 miles was out in the front yard (as reported by my neighbor). No Fire, No Carbon Monoxide, No Smoke = 1 broke fire detector that was able to convince the other fire detectors in the chain that it was correct and they weren't.

The class was good today, except I had to leave early because my *%&# smoke alarm called the fire department and every fire unit within 324 miles was out in the front yard (as reported by my neighbor). No Fire, No Carbon Monoxide, No Smoke = 1 broke fire detector that was able to convince the other fire detectors in the chain that it was correct and they weren't.

I'm glad that worked out ok......and the nozzle nuts love to get a run in the books. Thank God for those guys!

Been there, done that. :nonod:

Back