Update Garmin 430

Torque beast

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bryan
Tried searching but keeps saying no results which is weird as I don’t think this is anything new. Anyway, I am trying to update my 430 through Jeppesen and need a little help. I signed up and it ask for a one time, monthly or annually. I tried calling them but no answer so I did the live chat and was told that is old info and there is no monthly. So looks like it is $143 for a one time which gets me 28 days and $419 for a year. Does this sounds right? If so, does anyone have a link I can use to make sure I’m doing it right. Found a couple on YouTube but looks like they are missing some steps. Seriously thinking of upgrading avionics toward the end of the year so I hate paying for a year but it’s even worse doing a one time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went ahead and bought the full year and I think it worked. Had to close out and reopen several times before my plane showed on there. I plugged g2 with sd card into computer and selected transfer to device. It erased and wrote something so I guess it worked. First time I’ve updated my Garmin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back