Update for all

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hey all,
I have been extremely busy with everything here at Keesler, but found some time to write.
I am here until march learning about weather and it is pretty cool. I am learning a lot and still have a whole lot more to learn.
I am going to try and keep up with the board now that I have some time, but they try and keep us pretty busy.

Fly Safe,

Hey Rudy, great to hear from you! We're proud of you. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing you at Gaston's this year!!!!

Hey Rudy! Thanks for the update! Sounds like things are going really well for you.

Keep us posted on what's going on!

Here's a few pictures from earlier this year of your flying into the farm. Come back and visit us sometime!

Attachments

• Rudy at the farm.JPG
    Rudy at the farm.JPG
    411.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Rudy at the farm 2.JPG
    Rudy at the farm 2.JPG
    512.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Rudy at the farm 3.JPG
    Rudy at the farm 3.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Rudy landing at the farm.JPG
    Rudy landing at the farm.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 23
Once you get done with training, could you take some leave time and go educate some supposed weather briefers at Lockheed? :)

I'm glad things are moving along well for you.

Rudy, thank you for being a man and serving this great country!

Great to hear things are going well, Rudy. Keep up the good work. We're praying for you service guys every day!

Rudy, super to hear from you. Glad things are going well and you'll have sometime to post. It will be good to have resident POA meterologist who can teach us a thing or two.

Back