Unprofessional pilot behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's unprofessional when the bus drivers ask passengers how they are doing.
I think it's unprofessional when the bank teller spends 30 seconds asking the person in front of me about their sick mother.
I think it's unprofessional when cops are at the corner store and talk with each other, and the customers.
I think it's unprofessional when truck drivers talk on the CB with other truck drivers.
I think it's unprofessional when doctors talk to nurses in the hallway.
I think it's unprofessional when...

None of those situations have 200 lives on the line. Nice try though, Roger Murdock.

Asking you guys for advice about airline pilots is like asking a hospital janitor about surgeons.

butthurt.jpg

Trapper John

the airplane you were flying was probably perfectly capable of flying to the destination and landing. the only thing they havent programmed them to do (yet) is taxi to the gate. no lives were at risk during the making of this thread...

Here's a more appropriate question for you guys.... How long have you been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator? lol

I can see most you guys are Cessna-flying wannabes instead of real airline pilots. I am asking the wrong crowd.

Tell ya what Skippy, I am a "real" airline pilot and I have answered your question.

But what's becoming apparent here is you are a troll.

Nice playing, time to move on.

Tell ya what Skippy, I am a "real" airline pilot and I have answered your question.

But what's becoming apparent here is you are a troll.

Nice playing, time to move on.

Yeah right. If you really are one, god help us all.

This is going nowhere. Trolling is prohibited as per the RoC. Closing the thread.

Trolling is prohibited. Whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board, it is considered "trolling." The public posting of reputation comments received, which are considered by PoA to be personal and confidential, is considered ipso facto trolling. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run; it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back