Unmanned Aircraft/ drones

Edgefly

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Edgefly
Hopefully, today's' breech of the White House grounds by a "quadcopter" will highlight the danger of these things in every facet of their proposed use. Whether it is in a residential housing area or the white house grounds these things certainly need to be strictly controlled. Instead of politicians writing laws on Gun control we need them to eliminate these potentially much more destructive toys in our society.

South Park did this one.

Yeah I think twelve blades of grass on the white house lawn were destroyed. Oh the horror.

You think government regulation of this flying toy is going to solve anything? lol.

Dude and his daughter walking on the beach, Mom and her two kids in their home in the suburbs. All 5 dead. All from being smote by hobby pilots flying GA airplanes they had nothing to do with. That is just the last two incidents I can remember both within a year or so. What is the death toll for quadcopters? If you want strictly controlled for societies sake you are starting with the wrong destructive toy.
Hopefully, today's' breech of the White House grounds by a "quadcopter" will highlight the danger of these things in every facet of their proposed use. Whether it is in a residential housing area or the white house grounds these things certainly need to be strictly controlled. Instead of politicians writing laws on Gun control we need them to eliminate these potentially much more destructive toys in our society.

e99d7f16605317cca8560c5b4f751790.jpg

You didn't pick up on the sarcasm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back