United Pilot arrested

I hope this doesn't turn out to be flight attendant crash pads!

:p

new version of a crash pad...between him and the Jet Blue flight attendant busted with 60 pounds of Coke...been a bad week for the reputation of the industry...or maybe just one day in the life of...

Hope he wasn't using cabin attendants ,based on the age of most of them. Does he have to list the arrest on his medical application?

new version of a crash pad...between him and the Jet Blue flight attendant busted with 60 pounds of Coke...been a bad week for the reputation of the industry...or maybe just one day in the life of...

Meh....that's only six 24-packs of Coke or so.

Selling your body to feed your cocaine habit shouldn't be illegal to start with.

Wait, why would he need to be fired and not allowed to fly ever again for running a successful business? Isn't this country based on capitalism??
Anybody remember the dorky little Tom Cruise kid in Risky Business? :)

Pimping the cocaine addict should be okay, too? Free enterprise and all.

No need for pimps if it is fully legal. He chaged $400/week, that s a landlord not a pimp.

I thought about picking up that business to pay for my flight training...planes and hoes :p

charged with aggravated promotion of prostitution and engaging in criminal activity

Don't know how you get an "aggravated" charge on that. "I'm going to advertise the s*** out of this!!!"

Don't know how you get an "aggravated" charge on that. "I'm going to advertise the s*** out of this!!!"

You got away with it longer and on a larger scale and it ****ed off the DA and LE.

Makes for an interesting tax return.

ROFL. Can't write off places to stay in your own domicile, only out of base! ;)

So much for his "good moral character" if convicted. Will the FAA bust him down to commercial?

Holy Wingsuit, Batman! His parents actually named their pilot son Bruce Wayne? No wonder things went wrong!

batman-wingsuit.jpg

Apparently "Bruno" was his pimp name....Houston press are all over this...

Here's a quote from an online article on the subject:
"
And as far as pilots go, Wallis was one of the best. Three years ago, he was added to the Federal Aviation Administration’s prestigious Airmen Certification Database. He was put on this list for meeting or exceeding the “high educational, licensing and medical standards established by the FAA; FAA pilot certification can be the difference between a safe flight and one that ends in tragedy.”
http://www.inquisitr.com/2925234/pi...ed-of-running-cat-houses/#L7k2XEvTQybEAXT0.99

LOL!! He's on the prestigious Airmen Certification Database! :D:confused:

Last edited:
Here's a quote from an online article on the subject:
"
And as far as pilots go, Wallis was one of the best. Three years ago, he was added to the Federal Aviation Administration’s prestigious Airmen Certification Database. He was put on this list for meeting or exceeding the “high educational, licensing and medical standards established by the FAA; FAA pilot certification can be the difference between a safe flight and one that ends in tragedy.”
http://www.inquisitr.com/2925234/pi...ed-of-running-cat-houses/#L7k2XEvTQybEAXT0.99

LOL!! He's on the prestigious Airmen Certification Database! :D:confused:

If that blurb shows up in an article, you know that the 'journalist' never left his basement to write this article and uses 'the google' as his main research tool. If you google your own name and 'pilot' you will notice that you have also been included in that prestigious database.

Apparently "Bruno" was his pimp name....Houston press are all over this...
PoA could provide a pimp name generator for those of us who haven't gotten one yet. Everyone needs one, kinda like a callsign.

If he would have done that in Reno or Vegas instead, it would be a complete non issue.

If that blurb shows up in an article, you know that the 'journalist' never left his basement to write this article and uses 'the google' as his main research tool. If you google your own name and 'pilot' you will notice that you have also been included in that prestigious database.

That was exactly my point!

Hey! You can't depend on a pension from the airlines, so the guy was just trying to make a little money for his golden years.

Hey! You can't depend on a pension from the airlines, so the guy was just trying to make a little money for his golden years.

Yeah, that's right! Man gotta do what a man gotta do...er, something like that. :confused::eek:

A "string" of brothels, so let's say a string is 5 brothels, with an average of 8 hookers each. 40 hookers paying $400/week each... $64K/month is a nice supplement to most people's income.

So he's just getting a small piece of the pie...that's a lot of sex being paid for. I don't know what a hooker session goes for nowadays, I haven't paid for one in several weeks, but let's say it's $150??? That's a lot of hooking going on for this guy to make that kind of dirty money that needs laundered.

A "string" of brothels, so let's say a string is 5 brothels, with an average of 8 hookers each. 40 hookers paying $400/week each... $64K/month is a nice supplement to most people's income.

So he's just getting a small piece of the pie...that's a lot of sex being paid for. I don't know what a hooker session goes for nowadays, I haven't paid for one in several weeks, but let's say it's $150??? That's a lot of hooking going on for this guy to make that kind of dirty money that needs laundered.

All depends on whether the clients determine it's cheaper to rent than to buy...

Back