Unintentional omissions of minor details...

U

Unregistered

I'm pretty healthy and have no disqualifying conditions that I know of and easily got a 3rd class medical.

I'm also...let's just say not a meticulous record keeper and I'm great at loosing things. If 4 years down the road it's still required and I renew it... and don't remember a visit to the dermatologist or routine eye exam... or physical.. or some other minor visit is anyone going to care? Assuming no disqualifying diagnosis or medications prescribed should I even worry? Like just fill out the form as best as I remember and not worry about it?

The violation would occur for an intentional omission. For an omission that would be of absolutely zero consequence (and, btw, routine visits for an eye exam are not required to be reported), no one will care.

Go forth and sin no more.

If you need help finding these visits, check out your insurance provider's online access. That's helped me with DR. visits I forgot I had, when filling out medexpress

I keep a duplicate logbook in a computer spreadsheet, I append it with BFR's, certificates, and of course physician visits. I don't go to the Dr. very often, so it is easily forgotten.

If you need help finding these visits, check out your insurance provider's online access. That's helped me with DR. visits I forgot I had, when filling out medexpress

and then start keeping them in a log book or spreadsheet.

I'm glad MedExpress isn't too picky. I visited an ER for suspected food poisoning while on vacation in Iran a few years ago and have no idea of the doctor's name or hospital. I would not be able to find the place again either as my hotel arranged a taxi to take me there. I listed what I knew and nobody mentioned it. I was fine once I got some rehydration going.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back