Unfamiliar Diagnosis on my Psychiatric Report

O

Over-Diagnosed

Hello everyone. I did the ADHD standard track neuropsychological evaluation, got the psychiatric report for the OCD that I reported on MedXpress. The issue is the report, in addition to OCD, mentions a diagnosis of "GAD" listed on my psychiatric report that I was not made aware of. This was not reported on medxpress because it was unexpected. I was treated with only one medication and I thought I was being treated for the OCD. It also states in the report that I acknowledged that my anxiety levels have lowered when I took the medication, implying I was aware of the anxiety. Not sure if "I am aware of my anxiety" implies that I am aware of my diagnosis of anxiety or if I am aware of the diagnosis. Anyway, the neuropsychologist says it's pretty normal for people who have a history of ADHD to have some anxiety. I had no idea I was diagnosed with this.

Am I likely to encounter any issues with this?
Thanks.

So an MD Psychiatrist has to give a current state and past history analysis as to your OCD + GAD. The PhD. Psychologist isn't the right one to discuss OCD + anxiety disorder.....FAA will want an MD psychiatrist's evaluation.

Back