Undo in Foreflight?

NoHeat

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Foreflight doesn't seem to have an "undo" feature to reverse the last thing you did -- at least I can't find it in the Pilot Guide or by just experimenting with the app.

So what do you do when you inadvertently make your entire flight plan vanish?

Maybe I'm overlooking something, but this mishap seems to be very easy to encounter, for example by clicking the red D for 'direct to' instead of the blue arrow for more info when you're looking up an airport, and I can't figure out how to get out of it without remembering all the waypoints and re-entering them manually, which would not be good in flight.

I don't have it in front of me, but I believe there's a "recent" button at the top (looks like a little clock icon). That will pull up a list of every route you've played with (since the last time you clear that recent list). See if that works.

I save all of the flight plans I intend to use to favorites until the flight is over then i remove it. Then I can always go back to the original planned flight pretty quickly.

Foreflight doesn't seem to have an "undo" feature to reverse the last thing you did -- at least I can't find it in the Pilot Guide or by just experimenting with the app.

So what do you do when you inadvertently make your entire flight plan vanish?

Maybe I'm overlooking something, but this mishap seems to be very easy to encounter, for example by clicking the red D for 'direct to' instead of the blue arrow for more info when you're looking up an airport, and I can't figure out how to get out of it without remembering all the waypoints and re-entering them manually, which would not be good in flight.

You click the "recent plans" button and pull it back up

Back