Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Bikini underwear

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Thong

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No under wear

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
Its gonna be a long winter if this is all you can come up with for threads. :rolleyes2:

I would rather argue with Jaybird about segregation. :lol:

;)

I don't put underwear on men.:dunno: commas are your friend. :D

I don't put underwear on men.:dunno:

Thank you.

I hope the gay guy that started the thread realizes that this is a question women ask men, and men don't discuss. Wait. He is gay! :lol:

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D. ;)

Thank you.

I hope the gay guy that started the thread realizes that this is a question women ask men, and men don't discuss. Wait. He is gay! :lol:

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D. ;)

lol not gay here . My wife and I keep going back and forth about about what guys wear mostly.

I don't know what bikini underwear are....(for men) and I'm afraid to google it.

And I thought this crowd was rapidly heading towards the Depends age...

I quit wearing underwear something like the second week of Ranger school. When you're in the field crawling around in the mud for extended periods of time, dirt collects in underwear and gets very abrasive. Then after that it was sort of an elitist thing. "Real Rangers don't wear underwear."

I quit wearing underwear something like the second week of Ranger school. When you're in the field crawling around in the mud for extended periods of time, dirt collects in underwear and gets very abrasive. Then after that it was sort of an elitist thing. "Real Rangers don't wear underwear."

Instead the dirt collects in your but Crack. :mad2:

I have a couple of ex ranger friends I will ask them if they wear underwear. I'm afraid of the response. :hairraise:

I don't put no stankin underwear on no man.
I expect him to be a big enough boy to put on his own underwear.
If a toddler or infant, I'll put pampers on him, but otherwise, he is on his own

Good grief..!!!

I either need to start drinkin' heavily or stop reading these forums....

I don't put no stankin underwear on no man.
I expect him to be a big enough boy to put on his own underwear.
If a toddler or infant, I'll put pampers on him, but otherwise, he is on his own
There's some adults in that latter category as well.
And why would someone ever wear a Thong. Butt floss. Hmmm.

+1 for boxer briefs. The multicolor pack keeps it interesting.

You don't have an option for panties, so I can't answer.

light blue boxer briefs are the only underwear I'll wear while PIC. . . . is that TMI?

Or just superstitious?

OK, i think this survey has been skewed towards Boxers. While briefs has been divided between TightyWhites and Briefs Color, boxers was not. i vote to combine the briefs answers.

Back