umm... "holding pattern"

Someone showed me that video about a month or 2 ago (name will remain unnamed). Sure wish I was a French pilot.

Except...I'd have to be French :D

Maybe he was just doing his captain's duties and "handling" things. Guess the first officer had better check his car before starting it. Not much chance the captain was filming it.

http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/5542
-harry
edit: this is a link to the video mentioned in the above article. For those who are under the age of 18, yet over the age at which nursing is appropriate, and thus the sight of bare breasts will be psychologically scarring, I warn you that the above video contains about 3 seconds of such sights.

Last edited:
Harry, a warning may have been in order for those who may have children nearby or for those at work. There's no indication how far it would go.

Awwww man, it won't let me have it in all caps. :(

I can't get it to work! Oh well!!

Are you working in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom, or are you "quoting" or using the "Go Advanced" feature. If you are just using the Quick Reply, that may be the issue.

Harry, a warning may have been in order for those who may have children nearby or for those at work. There's no indication how far it would go.

After reading my link and looking at the stills,.. I think it's obvious what the video would contain.

After reading my link and looking at the stills,.. I think it's obvious what the video would contain.
A warning of contents would be considerate. This would apply to both the original link and the video link. Neither the thread title nor the links give any indication of the contents.

Ok, I might be willing to concede to the video link,..

but a newspaper article? I never would consider a newspaper to be offensive.. even the Daily Mail.

Last edited:
Ok, I might be willing to concede to the video link,..

but a newspaper article? I never would consider a newspaper to be offensive.. even the Daily Mail.
You're forgetting... it's a British newspaper. They print photos there that are not acceptable for public print media in the United States.

There's no nudity. Its okay.

There's a tiny bit of nippleage near the end of the video, I was waiting for the whole mile high show, but they're typically French, all talk, and tease, but when it comes down to it, no action.

There's another vid of the same girl (with a couple of still frames from the vid) on the Sun website ( http://www.thesun.co.uk ). A fairly nice view of the tail-feathers, too, in that one. I love it that the story mentions her "showing the undercarriage"....

Warning: if you find the story, it's NOT SAFE FOR WORK or children. Not even the story, 'cause the pictures are imbedded.

And to think that the cops in Va Beach are worried about a couple of pictures at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Man, this is the breast... er, best thread I've seen on here in a while!

Back