UH HELLOOO WHERES CHAT WE NEED IT

marcoseddi

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
marc
I know there is another thread, but I'm sure I can speak for a few people. "We need that chat back:" And this calls for another thread.

I know there is another thread, but I'm sure I can speak for a few people. "We need that chat back:" And this calls for another thread.

Ahh, chat rooms, where all 40 year old men hang out...and pretend they're 14 year old girls....:rofl:

Didn't know we had a chat room.

I'll fix it tonight.

Me neither until these threads. :dunno: Ignorance is bliss I guess.
Upper right on the screen. Click "LIVE CHAT". No, you are not going to get some remote support from a foreign country. At least, I don't think so. Almost never click on it myself.

Wow it's fixed. Thanks Jesse. :)

I don't use chat, but I just checked-in to see if it's working...it is!

Does it work on an iPad? I just checked it and the screen is blank....

Don't think it has ever worked on the ipad, I am getting the blank screen on my PC

Hmmm, Jesse may have banned me.

Probably stems from the thread on "The Best Credit Card to use for Fuel" I suggested that Jesse's would be the best card to use.

Damn my luck!!

POA Chat requires Flash.

David

Oh. Yeah. You can get Flash apps like Photon for the Ipad, but they aren't really functional for it unless you have an external keyboard.

Chat? Like we need more ways for POA to suck time out of our day?!? :no:

Can't get on on my I pad but thanks Jesse.

Chat? Like we need more ways for POA to suck time out of our day?!? :no:

I actually like it, it is normally only active in the evenings... But it is the only live chat available on the 3 boards I visit. Much easier to jump in and out of, than "Last".

There is a browser for iPad, Terra, that supports Flash (including PoA chat). It's cheap, I forget how much.

There are others, but I use chat from laptop or PC anyhoo.

Thanks, Jesse.

Back