uggg

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
Here we go again. This is going to be my third medical. The last time, the still tested me on the crap I was supposed to be excused from according to my SODA. I argued, but the assistant (wasn't even a nurse) said, "these are the standard tests." To which I said, "I am excused from this, because of my SODA." They already had my old medical. Uggg. I didn't have to take the one part of the test, but I did pass that section.* What should I do to avoid this crap this time around?

*See me for further details. :p

Here we go again. This is going to be my third medical. The last time, the still tested me on the crap I was supposed to be excused from according to my SODA. I argued, but the assistant (wasn't even a nurse) said, "these are the standard tests." To which I said, "I am excused from this, because of my SODA." They already had my old medical. Uggg. I didn't have to take the one part of the test, but I did pass that section.* What should I do to avoid this crap this time around?

*See me for further details. :p
.......sigh........

Repeat after me: "Stop what you're doing. I want to speak to the Doctor now, please."

There ya go. ;)

it is scheduled. if they pull anything i will be very very mad. when you call, you just get some stupid receptionist (sorry--i was one once, so i feel i can make this comment) who knows diddly doo. sigh. dr bruce, i wish you were here!

Ben -

I'm confused. I did my medical today with a fellow pilot from my home airport. Why, are you not dealing with your AME directly? I've never had to deal with an "assistant". I passed BTW, no assistant, thank you!

direct to 3MY?

;)

Ben, find an excuse to visit at Bradley University. I'll pick you up.....

see I told you!

looking around the bradley university webpage, the music scene there is suffering severely. only showing about one show a month at a coffeehouse or something. how lame. sounds like they could use a world class Cello concert.

Ben -

I'm confused. I did my medical today with a fellow pilot from my home airport. Why, are you not dealing with your AME directly? I've never had to deal with an "assistant". I passed BTW, no assistant, thank you!

becuase they suck, and they hire nurses to do most of the work--who don't know crap.. sorry.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back