UFQ L2 music, anybody have a pair ?

Skip

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Monte92
I’m looking into headsets, and discovered these last night. I have a friend who loaned me some Clarity Alofts to try. I actually might prefer this style over the headset. I’m
Not tall but I hate having a headset on. My big thing is music on long trips is nice. The Clarify music was pretty bad. The voice was solid, but music was bad. It was like trying to jam out listening to a cell phone playing music. The UFQ L2 “boasts “ that music is good. Anybody have any first hand experience?

I don't listen to music in flight but I have tried it at home. I was surprised how good it sounded. Of course, your tastes may vary. (...as may the fit)

You were surprised how good the music sounded or the ANR/comms side ?

You were surprised how good the music sounded or the ANR/comms side ?
Both.

Sorry, since you asked about music I answered about music but I should have been clearer.
I don't listen to music in flight but I have tried it at home. I was surprised how good the music it sounded. Of course, your tastes may vary. (...as may the fit)

Both.

Sorry, since you asked about music I answered about music but I should have been clearer.
Thanks for the reply and input. Are you still using them ? I really never have liked wearing headsets. Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the reply and input. Are you still using them ? I really never have liked wearing headsets. Thanks for the input.
They are my secondary headset. I normally fly with Lightspeed. I use the UFQ in the summer in bubble canopy airplanes because I can wear a floppy hat over them to block more sun. The UFQ ANR is just as quiet.

They are my secondary headset. I normally fly with Lightspeed. I use the UFQ in the summer in bubble canopy airplanes because I can wear a floppy hat over them to block more sun. The UFQ ANR is just as quiet.
Thanks for the feedback.

Back