UAL turkeys tainted

Priceless! :rofl:

I'm sorry folks got sick but this just seems like the epitome of airline food.

The cook is trying to sabotage the airline... it's always the cook! :eek:

:goofy:

Probably road - er runway - kill.

"Call the caterers"

Nothing like Thanksgiving food poisoning thanks to your airline.

Airlines can't serve ham... it might offend someone! :rolleyes:

Where did you get that idea? I have ham plenty of times on airlines. Just a few weeks ago as a matter of fact.

If people need special meal items they can order them in advance. There are hala, kosher, vego, Vegan, all seafood, no gluten, etc. meals for the asking.

Where did you get that idea? I have ham plenty of times on airlines. Just a few weeks ago as a matter of fact.

If people need special meal items they can order them in advance. There are hala, kosher, vego, Vegan, all seafood, no gluten, etc. meals for the asking.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. There's so much catering change to accommodate Muslims most places, I assumed it spread to the airlines.

So, you consumed airline food and are still around to tell about it! :)

If people need special meal items they can order them in advance.

And if they're really lucky, they'll actually get them....

I used to order a fruit plate on morning/breakfast flights. I ended up getting them about 25% of the time (domestic first). Most of the time the FAs would cobble something together for me using the cereal plate and food that others didn't want.

I gave up.

Are there a lot of jewish terrorists, AWACseng?
Woah! Not trying to offend. I belive my point towards the stereotypical Muslims and pork comment was picked up on by a few. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else who reads here.:redface:

Bah. Food for thousands of employees. Five people sick. That's probably not that bad of a ratio really.

Back