TX to Oshkosh

jdennis1989

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
jdennis1989
Well I have already started looking at airline tickets to return to Oshkosh this year, but I thought I would check here to see if anyone in Texas is planning on going that might be up for someone chipping in on fuel to fly there.

Now this is planning ahead!

I'm going from the DFW area. Prolly not on the opening day, but I'll be going at some point.

Tyler (PilotTangoCharlie) is going the entire week departing Denton.

Tyler (PilotTangoCharlie) is going the entire week departing Denton.

I doubt he would want to fly out of his way to pick me up. I'm south of Houston along the coast. Closest I could meet up at is College Station.

I do plan on going the entire week though. My Dad goes every year and hauls a camper up there for the week from Illinois.

I missed this thread somehow. I learned you've already made arrangements from another post of yours, or we maybe could have figured out the loading on the skywagon for four of us. But as it stands, three of us 200lbr's are going, with camp gear for two, and I don't know if we could have fit you in if we wanted to ... rideshare is a tough thing because of loading ..

This is my first trip to Osh along with another pilot who's been there ten times, and my son, so it's two virgins and an old ****er going. :D

Sorry we couldn't accommodate a fellow Texan and a flyer. Hope to see you there. We'll be in VAC in a red and polished 180. :)

I only give rides to female hitchhikers. Gotta be safe ya know! ;)

Well I have already started looking at airline tickets to return to Oshkosh this year, but I thought I would check here to see if anyone in Texas is planning on going that might be up for someone chipping in on fuel to fly there.

Some discussion happening on http://www.dfwpilots.com/board

Back