Two landings and one takeoff from yesterday

Is this the same FastEddie from the COPA forum? If so I really need to come up and meet you. I've become very interested in the BushCat LSA as a compliment to my SR22. Watching you fly the Sky Arrow really has me interested now.
P.S. I'd still like to come up and pickup one of the static port covers to by the way. You were nice enough to offer them two me but then I got busy with an annual and some cylinder work and it fell off my radar.

We now have a truck parked at our Lenoir City landing strip, making it possible to fly in, take care of projects and errands and then fly back home.

Nice little vid... and look at you all holding that stick back and keeping that horn on throughout the roll-out... show off. :) Hehehe... Nicely done sir.

You guys sure have a lot of those tall green leafy things in the way of your runways down there. :)

Is this the same FastEddie from the COPA forum?

Yep! A legend in my own mind!

P.S. I'd still like to come up and pickup one of the static port covers to by the way. You were nice enough to offer them two me but then I got busy with an annual and some cylinder work and it fell off my radar.

I wondered about that. I still have them. Let me know.

Nice video. My dad lived in Tellico Village for 20 years, I like the area. To hot for me in the summer....:)

Back