Two guys going for a hole-in-one end up in a bunker...

woodchucker

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
woodchucker
And below par

Sounds like they may fly out of Bountiful, KBTF, same airport I fly out of. Glad they are okay!!

Lucky guys......

If they had just missed the sand trap.. they had plenty of room to roll out and not damage the plane....:yesnod:..:redface:

Mister Clark spent too much time disclaiming his plane's maintenance condition. It's almost like he's begging the karma gods to put a shop towel into that plane's engine, autographed by his school's A&P.

I dream about "playing through" if I hit engine trouble in the LA airspace. I do think I would aim for the most obnoxious golf cart there. The one in the faux-hummer livery would make it sooooo worth it.

"Fore!"

"No No Right on the Beach"

What was wrong with the fairways, not stains on the ground,while plane was upside down. Possible there was no gas left.

What was wrong with the fairways, not stains on the ground,while plane was upside down. Possible there was no gas left.

That's what the flight school owner is saying (Mr. Clark)...even those commenting on the article, who I assume are non-pilots, feel that he came off like a self seving ass with his comments.

Last edited:
That's what the flight school owner is saying (Mr. Clark)...even those commenting on the article, who I assume are non-pilots, feel that he came off like a self seving ass with his comments.

I got a kick out of him covering the N number (N827CH) with his black table cloth... Long after the number was clearly shown on the TV stations video.:rofl::rofl:..:lol::lol:

What an idiot, the flight school owner that is. You have to leave it to the NTSB to blame the pilot ;-)

There should really be a course for airport managers and school owners on what to say after an accident. There are really only two sentences:
- we are thankful that everyone will recover/nobody got hurt
or
-the xyc airport community has lost a valued member and our thoughts are with the family in this difficult time
Anything else makes you sound like a fool.

Talk about throwing people under the bus ...

What an asshat!

Jason Clark
Bountiful Flight School
1887 S 1800 W, Woods Cross, UT 84087
(801) 896-4470

In case you want to call him tomorrow to let him know that. I plan to.

Back