Twin oaks airshow??

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hey all.
I was lucky enough to do a lot of flying today. Went over to Independence this morning then to Lamar to fly with Tom for my check ride prep. When leaving Lamar Diana was doing aerobatics over their farm and i got to watch her put on a mini show for me. A loop and a roll, looked like a blast haven't ever seen anything like that.

Thanks for doin it Diana,

Rudy said:
Hey all.
I was lucky enough to do a lot of flying today. Went over to Independence this morning then to Lamar to fly with Tom for my check ride prep. When leaving Lamar Diana was doing aerobatics over their farm and i got to watch her put on a mini show for me. A loop and a roll, looked like a blast haven't ever seen anything like that.

Thanks for doin it Diana,

Rudy, thanks. Next time, how bout if you sit in the back seat and we'll do some acro together. It is neat to watch aerobatics from another airplane; a whole different perspective than watching it from the ground. Wish I had smoke; maybe after buying that stereo headset :)

Good luck on your checkride! Tom says you'll do great.

Oh yeah i would love to ride along.
Yeah made a lot better landings today, we tried to do a crosswind on the taxiway at Lamar, had a little trouble with that but besides that it went great.
Tom helped me tons on turns around a point made it a lot easier.

Back