Twin Engine Aircraft Questions

Once women get in the way, toys become increasingly difficult. That goes for dating as well. Several times now I haven't completed projects because of girls. Besides, I'm convinced that my Aztec is cheaper than my ex-fiancee. There's plenty of time left to find women - but once you find a woman, planes may have to go by the wayside.

Stick to planes. ;)

You let the cat outta the bag!!! He's gotta learn like the rest of us! :mad3: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Snag, your think'n ahead and that is great, but at your age you should be look'n for the next "piece", know what I mean? Relax and have fun. HS & college are some of the best times you'll ever have, so have them. Let the chips fall. You have plenty of time to make good decisions, now is the time that you usually learn the wrong ones.

Live, Snag.:thumbsup:

Look'n forward to the next lesson update!

just my opinion. take care.
BUT, be smart in how you live! Some mistakes will haunt you when/if you become a professional pilot. Think DUI or drug use or a criminal record, for examples.

BUT, be smart in how you live! Some mistakes will haunt you when/if you become a professional pilot. Think DUI or drug use or a criminal record, for examples.

Yeah, you better get used to having all three if you want to be a pilot....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No worries on me getting any DUI's, or doing drugs or getting a criminal record.
I may be young, but I ain't dumb.

I get my high's by flying.

Back