Tv Show 'The BULL'

farmerbrake

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
farmerbrake
The new show 'BULL' is on its second episode tonight. The show follows a guy who does trial/jury science to figure out to help his clients win.
His client tonight is a pilot who lost control of a commercial airline in windshear killing all but herself.
It's slightly interesting so far.

still trying to make up my mind about the show. Thought I saw some Denozo in the last episode. I was waiting for the Gibbs headslap.
Unfortunately, I think the show is too similar to "Lie to Me" which was on a few years ago.

still trying to make up my mind about the show. Thought I saw some Denozo in the last episode. I was waiting for the Gibbs headslap.
Unfortunately, I think the show is too similar to "Lie to Me" which was on a few years ago.
Yeah, this episode he doesn't seem as denozo-ish.
I'm still going to wait to see what I honestly think of this show. I do agree it is similar to lie to me, but it is different too.

Unfortunately, the show brought up the NTSB report (damning) but as we know, and Bull as a pilot should know, the NTSB report cannot be entered as testimony or evidence.

I was not impressed by the show. Overall it just doesn't seem to work and their scenario tonight was flawed.

It looked like their encounter with windshear began in the clouds and that is when she took corrective action. I do not believe she could have seen the ground and thus the houses in order to influence her decision to take the action she did when she did.

Yeah, as the show progressed I was continuously let down....

Back