TV Show The Aviators

Speaking of Texas, I know JD Ryan at one time was helping out with the show. Is he still helping out or was that a one time thing?

JD helped us out in LA last season. He's a super great guy and I'd love to have him help out again any time!

Anthony

JD helped us out in LA last season. He's a super great guy and I'd love to have him help out again any time!

Anthony

Anthony, when does the new season start? I thought I read somewhere in February, but I see no listing for it here in Charlotte.

Anthony, when does the new season start? I thought I read somewhere in February, but I see no listing for it here in Charlotte.

All PBS stations air the show independently so you really need to contact your local station to find out the details. You can use the station finder at http://pbs.theaviators.tv to locate your station.

I wouldn't rely on their online schedule either I'm afraid. That's usually only good for network shows with a steady schedule, not we mere independents!

Air Boss, on the other hand, will be a network show with a consistent, national primetime slot. We love PBS but the confusion of airing times is by far our most common question.

the info they provide to the cable and satellite companies is confusing as well. for example, The Aviators here in Fort Wayne was on this last Sunday (2/5) but it was a 2 hour episode according to PBS.

it was the Season 2 opening episode, I'm pretty sure its just 30 minutes with the other PBS stuff after it but the DVR recorded two hours due to the guide listing.

I have watched it - of course! but the interview segments were just too long in my opinion, i found myself fast forwarding it. i'll give it another try though! thanks for the response!

Back