Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
Sale flyer attached

Attachments

• N8089Vsale.pdf
    63 KB · Views: 266
What???????? You're a day late for April Fool's Day, Mister!

This is your chance to own das Frankenkota. It's the only Dakota that ever was or will be so aptly named.

Nice plane.

its got an aspen, how did u fly with the red x's all those years?

its got an aspen, how did u fly with the red x's all those years?
If rose colored sunglasses are worn the red x's are filtered. It's a good strategy. That and I mostly sleep while the autopilot drives.

The Frankenkota has survived a few of my landings, so what's not to like? ;)

It's a nice airplane and Clark has done a lot to modernize and maintain it.

Clark, I hope you're upgrading or getting another plane by listing this...

The Frankenkota has survived a few of my landings, so what's not to like? ;)

It's a nice airplane and Clark has done a lot to modernize and maintain it.
I thought we agreed to keep those landings secret? Oh wait, that was Teller. NVM. Everskyward just drove over the runway at 10 ft and expected to find the ground. Took a bit to work it down the next eight feet...and she did it all in less than 5,000 feet at GXY.

Nice plane. As a former N808_ _ Dakota owner i wish you luck on the sale.

And I will mention not everyone looking would know that these were only produced in '79, so you may want to add that to your flyer.

Nicely equipped ,good luck with the sale.

The one you caught when you bought an airplane. :) :) :)

Don't worry, there's no cure... many of us are afflicted... and we become carriers. :) :) :)

That remains to be seen. If Clark doesn't go out and spend the cash on another airplane it might mean someone has invented a vaccine.:eek:

That remains to be seen. If Clark doesn't go out and spend the cash on another airplane it might mean someone has invented a vaccine.:eek:

It’s worse than you thought. He spent money on a Commercial certificate... he’s hit the stage where he’s making someone else buy the airplanes... :) :) :)

It’s worse than you thought. He spent money on a Commercial certificate... he’s hit the stage where he’s making someone else buy the airplanes... :) :) :)

Oh oh. Does this mean Clark is under the influence? Delusions of actually making money in aviation? :D

Back