TSA Manager Charged With Sexual Abuse

There should be much higher punishment for this, since it involves a government employee, trusted to fulfill sensitive operations.

Why didn't he just ask his supervisor for extra shifts instead of molestering a coworker?

Theft sexual assault no problem just resign.We trust these people to keep us safe.

http://www.lex18.com/news/blue-grass-airport-employee-charged-with-sexual-abuse-resigns/

A Lexington Blue Grass Airport TSA manager charged with sexually abusing a female employee has resigned.

According to court documents, the victim told police Shane A. Hinkle, 38, touched her breasts and put his hand down her pants twice on two separate occasions, the first on July 31 and the second time on Aug. 4. The citation indicates the incidents both happened at the airport, and the acts on Aug. 4 were recorded on video.

Police arrested Hinkle Monday afternoon and charged him with four counts of sexual abuse.

I hate to say it, but how is this different from any other involuntary secondary TSA inspection performed on thousands of passengers every day?

I don't see this one as a particularly TSA-only problem.

But if anyone would like, I'd be happy to shoot his balls off with a 45.

Just let me know if the government is hiring for that particular job and they start issuing that sentence.

I'd need a government issued 45 since I wouldn't want to get mine messy, and I'd do it for travel expenses plus $1. You know, like all those "caring" CEOs who are "only paid a dollar a year".

Nevermind, I take it back. I want $50. I'll need a nice dinner after such hard work.

But I'm still cheap. If someone underbids me, I'm cool with that.

I guess he will have to go back to flipping burgers....was that insensitive of me?

I find it interesting that the TSA will comment publicly on HR matters, but not on public matters that affect the public.

That just seems backwards to me.

Back