Truth stranger than fiction...

I heard that on the news yesterday - kidnapped at 11, now she's 29 and has 15yr and 11yr old kids because of this guy.

Sick, despicable, abominable, horrendous. My thesaurus will run out of synonyms long before I manage to convey my disgust at this.

Sick, despicable, abominable, horrendous. My thesaurus will run out of synonyms long before I manage to convey my disgust at this.

And no form of punishment that can be applied to this monster can get the young woman her life back. Just sickening...

Trapper John

In all those years how did she manage to not get away?
I heard an interview on the way home with the guy who is doing most of the reporting on this and broke the story. Apparently there are a couple of things at play here. One was that she was held prisoner and until earlier this week had never been allowed to leave the back yard. She and her kids were locked into 'their quarters'. The 2nd is that there is probably some sort of Stockholm syndrome at play here.

Electric chairs are heartwarming too, I'm just saying....
I was thinking a big seige catapult with a short steel cable tied around their ankles bungee jump style..but either method is too quick to justify what they did.

Sounds like a couple people need something medieval done to them over long periods of time. Any injury should be repaired by medical students for practice, then and only then we should give into the bleeding heart types, return them to health and set the whacko's free to do whatever they wish...in the local Siberian Tiger exhibit cage.

It'll get sicker. Wait until we hear his defense attorney claim she didn't want to leave.

How about the step-dad who witnessed the abduction (along with others?) that had to deal with the cops taking the easy solution and suspecting him, because, you know, abductions by strangers never really happen.

Last edited:
Yeah.. With a VERY dull blade so they have to do it 20 times till they get separation...:yes::yes::idea:

Yet another example of someone who has no place in society and should have his position reassigned accordingly.

Back