Trump's Attorney's Band!

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
NO!!!

This isn’t political…not on Christmas!

Someone played this for me yesterday. These guys ROCK!!!! They’re freakin’ amazing.

Those “of my generation” or who appreciate some of the music from my generation should be amazed at how good these guys are. They nail it. I'm not a huge Boston Fan but this song is definitely an anthem.

Very nice rendition! Very close to Brad Delp’s voice. The playing is phenomenal by the entire band. Thanks for sharing.

Brings me back! Thanks for posting this.

I stumbled across this the other day, John Elefante did a great job on lead vocals. For those not of that era, John joined the Kansas line up in 1981.

I stumbled across this the other day, John Elefante did a great job on lead vocals. For those not of that era, John joined the Kansas line up in 1981.

I was real disappointed. Had tickets to see Kansas last month but the concert was cancelled. reason why really, scgedulong deal, and I bought the tickets months prior.

Last edited:
C9976812-E218-4DE1-93DF-701983ADC0C6.jpeg

Well....Oh my....Jay Sekulow is an outspoken Christian, but that ain’t Church music!

Damn! I had never heard of these guys. They have a plethora of great tunes on YouTube. Here's another freakin' awesome cover!

NO!!!

This isn’t political…not on Christmas!

Someone played this for me yesterday. These guys ROCK!!!! They’re freakin’ amazing.

Those “of my generation” or who appreciate some of the music from my generation should be amazed at how good these guys are. They nail it. I'm not a huge Boston Fan but this song is definitely an anthem.

Tim,

You can have that. My idea of good music is still Chet Atkins and Paul Yandell doing a duet. Those two made some beautiful guitar renditions. While Chet was excellent on the guitar voice-wise he couldn't carry a tune in a dump truck. I still have a slew of his music on DVD.

Ditto! :thumbsup:

You can ask many of today's greatest guitar players who their major influence was... Chet Atkins is at the top of their list. :yesnod:

Everybody rips off Chet Atkins licks sooner or later. And Townsend licks. And everybody admits it.

That’s one the best lines in Harry Chapin’s live album... “I spent hours ripping off this Chet Atkins guitar lick that starts this song...”

Or for something completely different that nobody else can do, Bill Mize is fun.

@timwinters -- When I saw "Band" I automatically read "Banned" (imagine why)

So I thought, who would ban Sekulow?

No reply needed :)

Back