Troll Detection and POA circuitboard

And the. FABULOUS "I can only pass my checkrides when inebriated" thread.

That post is the reason I am going to Gaston's this year.
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when that was concocted

For anyone new, Henning did say this, in regard to suicide (after the intentional crash in the Alps):

"If I ever commit suicide, I plan to take way more...

...if I'm committing suicide, God is in no laughing mood, I'd be doing the people a favor with a quick painless death while screwing myself.
"

That serously crossed a line, and whether joking or not I thought it ban-worthy. That did not happen, so it became one of the very rare times I utilized the "ignore" function.

For anyone new, Henning did say this, in regard to suicide (after the intentional crash in the Alps):

"If I ever commit suicide, I plan to take way more...

...if I'm committing suicide, God is in no laughing mood, I'd be doing the people a favor with a quick painless death while screwing myself.
"

That serously crossed a line, and whether joking or not I thought it ban-worthy. That did not happen, so it became one of the very rare times I utilized the "ignore" function.

To make psychotic sense of this, there are many people in this world that believe they deserve eternity in hell. to get there is a goal, and they will figure a way.

Yet when you examine these members, they live behind a monicker with absolutely nothing in the way of proof of who there are, or what they have done, no pictures, nothing.

If that helps you sleep at night, great.

In reality, if you want to get to know someone, all you really need to do is be nice. R&W happens to be one of the few POAers that I can say I know personally. Whether you agree with him or not is up to you, but I don't think he needs to prove anything.

If that helps you sleep at night, great.

In reality, if you want to get to know someone, all you really need to do is be nice. R&W happens to be one of the few POAers that I can say I know personally. Whether you agree with him or not is up to you, but I don't think he needs to prove anything.

This isn't about sleeping at night, its about creditability.

When any one on this page uses the info given here to down load a military service jacket, and get 14 or 15 pages of public view portion of a 350 page jacket, then think they are the expert on that service member, Is beyond vile IMHO.

And that is what R&W did to me. If you believe that he has nothing to prove, why should I?

Back