Triple Tree fly-in SC00?

I have never been before but I plan to fly down this weekend. It isn't far from KLKR where I am based. I flew over their field a few weeks ago. It is truely an amazing facility.

Assuming the weather holds, I plan to come on Friday and stay until noon on Saturday - unfortunately I committed to something Saturday afternoon and need to get back. I'll be in one of the Waco's.

Ernie

Hip hip hooray, my Saturday event got canceled :goofy: so I am now staying until Sunday morning. Traffic and events permitting I could probably be persuaded to give a ride or two in the Waco if anyone is interested.

Ernie

Hip hip hooray, my Saturday event got canceled :goofy: so I am now staying until Sunday morning. Traffic and events permitting I could probably be persuaded to give a ride or two in the Waco if anyone is interested.

Ernie

I'll volunteer. Assuming everything holds to form, I'll be there between 8:30 and 9:30 on Saturday, departing much later in the day.

How would I go about finding you?

Kyle

I'll be with the other Wacos. The factory is flying down. I'll be in the Red one, 901DP. I'll PM my cell. I am however, not a morning person. I will probably get there around 9:30- 10 Sat. Wife and I will be at the Hampton Inn.

:incazzato: Well, I won't. Decided it might not be fun in the rain, and although it is only a 30% chance, the cumulative 24 hour rainfall on Sunday morning looks like it could be as much as an inch. Risk/reward ratio doesn't compute.

There are several RV guys from the ATL area flying over for it. They say it is one of the best flyins around.

Doubt I'll be making the trip, though - got a lot of flying in last weekend and need to let the checkbook catch up. ;)

Back