Trike Instructor within ~50 miles of NYC?

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
I'm considering learning to fly trikes. I've emailed an instructor who seems like a great guy, but he's based 3 1/2 hours away from me. That's quite a trip unless I take a vacation and work out an accelerated program (which I may do, anyway).

I'd be interested in hearing from a CFI or CFI/LS w/ suitable bird based closer to home. (No rush; I have to lose about 15 pounds or so before I can do anything except think about trikes... :redface:)

Thanks,

Richie

weight shift Rogallo Wing like a hang glider. pusher prop with a seat or two. look quite fun, the folks I stayed with in Memphis had one.

Could someone post a link so I could see a picture of one?

Thanks;

Terry

Could someone post a link so I could see a picture of one?

Thanks;

Terry
800px-Trikeflying.jpg

To the OP, try contacting the hang gliding school up in the Shawunagunks , they probably have more info for you about trikes, or you could attempt to look into some of the Hang gliding sites. 3.5 doesn't sound too bad, I've always wanted to fly trikes...one day.
Where in the city are you?

To the OP, try contacting the hang gliding school up in the Shawunagunks , they probably have more info for you about trikes, or you could attempt to look into some of the Hang gliding sites. 3.5 doesn't sound too bad, I've always wanted to fly trikes...one day.
Where in the city are you?

Okay, will do. Thanks.

Northern Queens.

Back