Tried my Lightspeed's out!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Took the plane out and tried my new Lightspeed 20xlc's out. This is my first pair of ANR's and they are great. Dead quiet, even though I knew it was the headsets, I couldn't help but keep wondering if the engine was alright. haha

Thanks to everyone for the information about them.

Best,

Rudy said:
Took the plane out and tried my new Lightspeed 20xlc's out. This is my first pair of ANR's and they are great. Dead quiet, even though I knew it was the headsets, I couldn't help but keep wondering if the engine was alright. haha

Thanks to everyone for the information about them.

Best,

LS ANR is very good, I hope they continue to work for you and you do not have the bad luck I had with the several pairs I went through.

hoooo yeah, Rudy.

Welcome to the world of ANR. IMHO, you picked the best set to start with. Now that 6 hour flight to Albuquerque for lunch won't be so hardcore for ya :D

I just got a pair of David Clark H20-10XL's with "ENC" (ANR) off EBay, I plan on trying them out against my buddies Lightspeed 20-3Gs to see how they compare. The Lightspeeds advertise higher active noise reduction, but the DC's have better passive, so we'll see. I figure I can slap them right back on Ebay and get a Lightspeed if I don't like them. I plan on having a panel mounted accessory input so that particular feature isn't as important.

SkyHog said:
hoooo yeah, Rudy.

Welcome to the world of ANR. IMHO, you picked the best set to start with. Now that 6 hour flight to Albuquerque for lunch won't be so hardcore for ya :D
Haha, I will make it over there one of these days. Six hours wouldn't be too rough, especially with the Lightspeeds on, haha.

Back