Travel Schedule?

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
I'm curious as to when everyone's planning on showing up and leaving. The Aztec is showing up on Friday, will probably be sometime around early or mid afternoon. I'm debating on whether we want to leave on Sunday or Monday, and am curious who's planning on staying until when.

Part of the issue is I have a party that I've been invited to for Sunday evening, and I'm deciding whether I'd rather come home and go to it, or stay another day in Sidnaw and forego the party.

If I can get someone to come with me in the Free Bird, I will show up Saturday and stay until Monday. Big IF though.

In the past most people have showed up on Friday and departed Sunday. Some get there earlier, and some stay later. EdFred does both! :)

This year however I have to check my ball schedule. We have Thursday night league this year. might leave after the game depending if it is an early game or not, or leave early friday morning.

I'm planning to arrive Friday afternoon.
Leaving sometime on Sunday.

Dose this mean I will finally meet Scott???

Yes, which means that you should bring an appropriate supply of wet noodles.

Just for that, no Manty-hose for you this holiday season! :fingerwag::fingerwag:

If only we could all be so fortunate... ;)

Ed, do you have any info on what's going to go on Sunday for those who stay?

If only we could all be so fortunate... ;)

Ed, do you have any info on what's going to go on Sunday for those who stay?

Well, if Scott brings the banjo, we will take a trip in time back to 1972...

Well, if Scott brings the banjo, we will take a trip in time back to 1972...

Despite never having seen the movie, if I ever hear dueling banjos, my instinct is the same: run (ride, drive, fly) away as fast as I can. :D

Despite never having seen the movie, if I ever hear dueling banjos, my instinct is the same: run (ride, drive, fly) away as fast as I can. :D

I used to be able to (youstacould for those in the South) be able to play most of it on the guitar, but it's been a long time since I picked one up.

Depending on whether or not I can get my shifts covered at work, we would like to plan on arriving Friday and departing on Sunday.

I planning on getting there Friday. Departure time is whenever--Sunday or Monday.

Barb

Will you be climbing to pattern altitude again, Barb? ;)

In these tough economic times, I'm not so sure it is fiscally responsible to go Up to Land. So, Watch Out Below!!!

Barb

Due to current economic conditions, the runway lights at 6Y9 will be disabled. This won't stop Ed...

If I can navigate through my house without lights in the middle of the night, I can certainly land an airplane under similar conditions. :D

On the light's.
Diz and I were up at 6Y9 over the weekend and have trained fireflies to sit on the cones at night just in case anyone arrives late.
Sooo no worries :wink2:
PS: Checked with Hoppy's - Crown was in stock

On the light's.
Diz and I were up at 6Y9 over the weekend and have trained fireflies to sit on the cones at night just in case anyone arrives late.
Sooo no worries :wink2:
PS: Checked with Hoppy's - Crown was in stock

I think Hoppy's should be stocked with Leinenkugel's.
I enjoyed a few Honeys last year... yummy!

Back