Training for the gliders (Game)

B)
glider.jpg

THere is a Simulator called Condor that is really wonders for gliders

and as soon as i say something i get 43 meters, yippee!

I tried but I think I'd have better luck in a Cirrus with no engine.... and no parachute.

:goofy:

Chuck,

How in the he<double hockey sticks> did you get 118 M?

84 meters.. but dang it's hard.

Correction... 101.342m.

Last edited:
92.238 is my best so far... darn you chuck for making me put off work for the rest of the day! ;)

Ok, this is how you get consistently out the window. It's kind of a cheat...kind of.

First you have to understand that the game can only read your mouse's position when your mouse is *over* the game. When your mouse leaves the game, the game thinks your mouse is at the last point it read.

Second you need to know that the game tells how fast you are throwing and in what direction by reading the difference between the last point read, and the current point read.

So - drag the plane to the very top left corner.

Now slide the mouse directly left out of the game window.
Carefully move the mouse AROUND the outside of the game window to the far side of the game
Look closely at the right hand side and you should see little stripes of grey in different shades on the edge of the game above the baseboard on the wall.
Bring the mouse back onto the game about 6 or 7 of those little stripes up from the baseboard.

ZOOOOM. The distance between last read and current is HUGE and slightly down, so off the plane goes.

ENjoy. :)

None of these games work well on a laptop with a touchpad. Either that, or I just stink at them.

I'm getting close, my best so far is 112.451 and that's ob a laptop with a touchpad.

My 15-year old daughter whooped you all! 114.757 meters. Way to go, Abby!

EDIT:

OK, now they're really battling back and forth with it. Jessica (16) just got 114.802. And now Abby's not speaking to Jessica, since Jessica broke Abby's score in 5 minutes of trying and it took Abby all day to work up to 114.757... <sigh> Teenage girls, oy! THANKS CHUCK!

EDIT 2:

114.935, Jess. Look at the global rank. It's pretty close to as good as you're gonna get.

Attachments

• New best.jpg
    New best.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back