Trade Ky home for twin

Philip Neeper

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Philip Neeper
This home is located in the heart of Edmonton, Ky, It is a quainte little town that has all the amenities. Metcalfe County Elementary, Middle and High School, County Fairgrounds and recreational park are no more than a 1/2 mile from the property. The courthouse, DMV, lawyers and the historic Edmonton Square is about 2 miles from property location. The city of Glasgow is about 17 miles (20min drive) from this property and it has everything anyone would need, hospital, employment, college, walmart, etc.This beautiful Bedford stone home is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with large rooms ,full attic,&sits on a .87 +\-of an acre with luscious soft Kentucky Bluegrass with 4 virgin maple trees that make great shade in the summer. Over this past year my family has done a lot of remodeling to this home. Brand new roof, new laminate flooring throughout kitchen, laundry and .5 bath, new shutters, windows re glazed, new ceiling fans, electrical receptacles through out, fresh paint and enclosed the 1 car garage. Added a brand new covered patio on the back. Living in Edmonton is rather cheap, taxes are about $800.00 a year. There are not any liens or back taxes owed on this home, free and clear. Listed price $110,000 obo.

Looking for a 320 or a well equipped 310.

Last edited:
AggieMike88

All good! I know I'm wishing on a miracle.

The house is listed at 110,000 obo.

Thanks again AggieMike88

Point of order. If trading a house for a 320 or 310, why is a price needed?

If he was attempting to sell the house here, for whatever reason, a price would be needed. But for a trade? Maybe not so much.

He wants to buy a twin. The price is a house. He wants to sell a house simultaneously. The price of the house is a twin.

Point of order. If trading a house for a 320 or 310, why is a price needed?

If he was attempting to sell the house here, for whatever reason, a price would be needed. But for a trade? Maybe not so much.
Interesting question... @Everskyward?

I don't have a twin to trade and I'm not looking for a house in Kentucky, but I had an idea. You can get the addresses of all 310/320 owners from the FAA website - send a postcard with pictures of your property to the owners in Kentucky and surrounding states. You would have a better chance of reaching interested people than on POA. Who knows, you might get lucky and find that plane owner looking to retire.

This home is located in the heart of Edmonton, Ky, It is a quainte little town that has all the amenities. Metcalfe County Elementary, Middle and High School, County Fairgrounds and recreational park are no more than a 1/2 mile from the property. The courthouse, DMV, lawyers and the historic Edmonton Square is about 2 miles from property location. The city of Glasgow is about 17 miles (20min drive) from this property and it has everything anyone would need, hospital, employment, college, walmart, etc.This beautiful Bedford stone home is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with large rooms ,full attic,&sits on a .87 +\-of an acre with luscious soft Kentucky Bluegrass with 4 virgin maple trees that make great shade in the summer. Over this past year my family has done a lot of remodeling to this home. Brand new roof, new laminate flooring throughout kitchen, laundry and .5 bath, new shutters, windows re glazed, new ceiling fans, electrical receptacles through out, fresh paint and enclosed the 1 car garage. Added a brand new covered patio on the back. Living in Edmonton is rather cheap, taxes are about $800.00 a year. There are not any liens or back taxes owed on this home, free and clear. Listed price $110,000 obo.

Looking for a 320 or a well equipped 310.
Hmm. I've seen all kinds of Real Estate ads crowing about how everything is close. Schools, shopping, parks etc. But this is the first one I've seen that lists Lawyers.

Hmm. I've seen all kinds of Real Estate ads crowing about how everything is close. Schools, shopping, parks etc. But this is the first one I've seen that lists Lawyers.
Well this town is smaller than most regional airports. So in case you need a lawyer, one is right down the street. Should I list dentist too?

Back