Trade Cessna 120 for Cessna 177 ?

Airplanebarn

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Airplanebarn
Just thot I'd throw this out there ..... maybe someone will be interested . I'd like to trade my 1947 Cessna 120 ( more details to follow ) for a FG Cessna Cardinal . Strange things DO happen in Aviation .

Cardinal a sweet ride! Don't blame ya but you probably will have to cough up some cash along with the C120. Good luck!

It's quite funny to see this thread because I've had the exact same idea with my 120.

Cardinal a sweet ride! Don't blame ya but you probably will have to cough up some cash along with the C120. Good luck!

Whaaaaat ? I've got a TAILWHEEL !! Gotta be worth More than an ole Nose dragger ! LOL ! It's all Perspective ......

It's quite funny to see this thread because I've had the exact same idea with my 120.

What can I say .... Greats Minds follow the Same Path !! Ha !

I know I'll miss the 120 ....may even buy another one again Someday ... or shoot Who Knows ...might even own THIS one again ......

I've seen several Cardinals for sale down there in Texas ...... I hope you find a good one when you Take The Plunge !

What can I say .... Greats Minds follow the Same Path !! Ha !

I know I'll miss the 120 ....may even buy another one again Someday ... or shoot Who Knows ...might even own THIS one again ......

I've seen several Cardinals for sale down there in Texas ...... I hope you find a good one when you Take The Plunge !
I fly a 177RG every week for photo work. I've been thinking a backup straight leg that I could haul the kids in would be more "useful" in the future than the 120. :(

Well, at least you'd be a good 177 pilot, but probably bored with it.

I fly a 177RG every week for photo work. I've been thinking a backup straight leg that I could haul the kids in would be more "useful" in the future than the 120. :(

I feel your ' pain '

BUT ... you get to fly an RG !! Cool !!

Back