Tracking a plane

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
Ok, maybe I'm a geek, but this was pretty cool........

Tomorrow morning I'm scheduled in the Lance for HP. The plane is enroute from FLA. I checked flightaware and sho 'nuff, it's inbound and near Columbia, SC. So I figured, eh, lemme dial up Columbia approach on liveatc.net. Literally THE FIRST transmission I heard was for the lance to switch to charlotte hahah! AWESOME, so I switch real quick to charlotte approach and again, the first transmission I hear is CLT talking to the lance (this one was a little more expected than the first, with the handoff and all).

So now after I cooked myself a mean tuna steak, I'm on the couch, fat dumb and happy, listening to liveatc of the plane coming home. Kinda cool!

Eh, no wonder why I can't get l@id.

Ok, maybe I'm a geek, but this was pretty cool........

Tomorrow morning I'm scheduled in the Lance for HP. The plane is enroute from FLA. I checked flightaware and sho 'nuff, it's inbound and near Columbia, SC. So I figured, eh, lemme dial up Columbia approach on liveatc.net. Literally THE FIRST transmission I heard was for the lance to switch to charlotte hahah! AWESOME, so I switch real quick to charlotte approach and again, the first transmission I hear is CLT talking to the lance (this one was a little more expected than the first, with the handoff and all).

So now after I cooked myself a mean tuna steak, I'm on the couch, fat dumb and happy, listening to liveatc of the plane coming home. Kinda cool!

Eh, no wonder why I can't get l@id.

Ha ..... Planes are FAR better then sex .....:yes::yes::D

Back