Towpilot and or CFIG wanted

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
I don't know of anyone else besides me and Matt who are CFI-Gliders here, but the Great Western Soaring School is looking for tow pilots and instructors. Could be a great opportunity to put that commercial to work pulling gliders, and probably score some glider flying as well. The site is legendary, here is contact info:

Fred Robinson - faamasterpilot@hotmail.com

www.greatwesternsoaring.com

I don't know of anyone else besides me and Matt who are CFI-Gliders here, but the Great Western Soaring School is looking for tow pilots and instructors. Could be a great opportunity to put that commercial to work pulling gliders, and probably score some glider flying as well. The site is legendary, here is contact info:

Fred Robinson - faamasterpilot@hotmail.com

www.greatwesternsoaring.com

If you were a hundred miles closer.... :yes:

Tow plane. But I can't afford to fly all the way up there to fly towplanes for a day. LOL

Not really interested in CFIG.

Tow plane. But I can't afford to fly all the way up there to fly towplanes for a day. LOL

Not really interested in CFIG.

got a hook on that souped up taylorcraft of yours? There are a couple clubs in your area, but it would probably be a little overkill to join a club just to get checked out as a towpilot. its really not that hard. technically you can do it doing "simulated" tows but I sure wouldnt sign someone off without being able to actually tow.

Back