Torrance Ca Airport

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Anyone here fly out of Torrance Ca? I have a plane and instructor reserved for December 2nd.

I grew up around there.

At least a departure stall into Farrell's is no longer an option (it closed years ago).

Yes, 17 hours into my PPL with South Coast Aeronautics. I live about 10 minutes away (8 minutes if Cary has a cancellation I need to grab :)). Have a lesson this Sunday at 1500

If you see a white/blue Tobago TB-10 taxiing with a gent with gray hair in the left seat - RUN :)

My appointment is 10AM December 2nd, so if you are out there let me know and maybe we can do lunch.

My appointment is 10AM December 2nd, so if you are out there let me know and maybe we can do lunch.

I wish I could be at KTOA on Monday. Hard to sneak out of the office (KLAX) on a Monday, and according to AIROPS His Eminence is coming in tomorrow (fun for the media, PITA for the folks that work there)

Who are you flying with Dean?

I wish I could be at KTOA on Monday. Hard to sneak out of the office (KLAX) on a Monday, and according to AIROPS His Eminence is coming in tomorrow (fun for the media, PITA for the folks that work there)

Who are you flying with Dean?

One of the instructors from L.A. light-sport, going to fly their Sling.

Enjoy - it's a nice airport to fly out of (biased? Me???? :))

My 1500 today is cancelled, battery went south in the bird :(

Enjoy - it's a nice airport to fly out of (biased? Me???? :))

My 1500 today is cancelled, battery went south in the bird :(

That sucks, if you get out to the auto show any this week stop by and say hello. I am in the lower level of the Kentia Hall in the Geico display.

Back