Topic of the Month: Get It Right in Maneuvering Flight - FAA

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
Topic of the Month: Get It Right in Maneuvering Flight
Notice Number: NOTC7961

More than 25% of general aviation fatal accidents occur during the maneuvering phase of flight — turning, climbing, or descending close to the ground. The vast majority of these accidents involve buzzing attempts and stall/spin scenarios (half of which are while in the traffic pattern). #FlySafe and read our fact sheet!

Download Fact Sheet: http://bit.ly/2M8If1H

watch the YT video to learn about Moose Stall :p

Well she's wrong. It's not 1000'agl, it's 1000' agl above the highest obstacle.

Just saying. :D

I've seen worse. It's surprisingly difficult to read a script to a camera and not come off like you are just reading a script to a camera.

I turned it off after a few seconds because gold quality lapel mics are cheap these days and that audio sounded like a student TV news team from high school at best with that POS mic on a stand picking up wall reflections.

I turned it off after a few seconds because gold quality lapel mics are cheap these days and that audio sounded like a student TV news team from high school at best with that POS mic on a stand picking up wall reflections.

Yeah I didn't last long either, and thought the same. She especially was difficult to understand.

Airplanes are more likely to crash when they are low?

Whod have thunk it

Thanks FAA!

Back