Tony finally got my BFR done.

Maxmosbey

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
I need to get serious.
I got back from Mexico, and Tony had left a message that he was heading out, so if I wanted him to do my BFR, I needed to do it on Saturday or Sunday. So we squeezed it in on Sunday between his other commitments. Two years ago I started flying again, after a twenty-six year layoff. Tony brought me back up to speed, and I've been flying pretty regularly since. I wanted him to do my BFR, to show him that I have improved a little since the last one, considering that at that time I thought that he was crazy to cut me loose with an airplane on my own. So anyway, I hope that it isn't too sappy to say, thanks to Tony for getting me back into flying, and I wish him the best in Wichita.

Congrats, and Tony going to Wichita is news to me! I thought the job offer there was rescinded! Congrats to Tony too, then!

You know Tony, he's very marketable - he's starting a cookie company. :D

I was hoping to get my BFR done with him before he hit the road as well. The first time I ever flew with him was doing my BFR two+ years ago at which time I nearly killed us both. :) We've had a few 'oh crap' moments since then, but nothing that we can't laugh about now.

Good luck, T-bird!

If I remember right, he is going to work for Spirit Aerosystems sometime this month.

Yeah talked to Tony a bit last night. He starts at Spirit on Friday.

So what did Tony charge for the BFR? The usual Dublin Bay Nachos?

Yeah talked to Tony a bit last night. He starts at Spirit on Friday.

So what did Tony charge for the BFR? The usual Dublin Bay Nachos?

I'm pretty sure that it cost me quite a bit more that Dublin Bay Nachos, even with the employee discount.

Back