Tony at Bobs tonight.

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
The glider pilot is stopping at my place tonight on his way to Bend, OR. He will get in about 9:00 as he is driving up from Farmington, NM. today. I am getting diner ready for them. I have the meatloaf and potatoes ready to go in the oven. I am going to have a green bean casserole, and an asian tossed salad. Some Vale rendezvous Red wine with our diner. I hope that will be to their liking. I have some ice cream and chocolate syrup to finish up the meal.

Big meal for a late arrival, but sounds like its fit for a king.

Say "Hi" to Tony for us, I take it Leigh may be with him?

He said there were two of them but he didn't say Leah was with him.

Tony made it to Vale at about 9:00 and I had a meal ready for him. We went down and he met the R.E.D. team for coffee before heading for Bend.

Attachments

• IMG_4201.JPG
    IMG_4201.JPG
    455.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4202.JPG
    IMG_4202.JPG
    463.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4203.JPG
    IMG_4203.JPG
    635.6 KB · Views: 44
I live in Bend. Would be happy to meet up and take him to lunch. So far, it's always been fun meeting up with another PoA member.

Be careful, Bob. That Tony guy is nothing but trouble.. Think about it.. Wichita... Farmington, NM, now Vale, OR.. He is obviously running from someone or something. Now that you have your picture with him, you are now an accomplice in his shenanigans. ;)

He is even planning on stopping in again on his way back by my place. I might be in big trouble.

Just don't call her Leia.

Tony stopped by on his way to NM. with this on the back of his pick up truck.

Attachments

• Tony Condon's Glider .JPG
    Tony Condon's Glider .JPG
    820.1 KB · Views: 24
You just never know what you'll see in Vale, OR

Back