Tonight's TV Offering

flyersfan31

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Freiburgfan31
OK, be nice, this is not spin zone. I offer this in a humorous vein only, with no intent to devolve into partisan bickering. With that legal disclaimer, might I observe that:

First big night of the RNC convention, with Palin speaking, and there is a Spin Zone blackout. Vast left wing conspiracy?????????

OK, be nice, this is not spin zone. I offer this in a humorous vein only, with no intent to devolve into partisan bickering. With that legal disclaimer, might I observe that:

First big night of the RNC convention, with Palin speaking, and there is a Spin Zone blackout. Vast left wing conspiracy?????????
hehehe I ain't gonna say nuthin'. Nope, not me! :):)

I'll just say this: It could be a lot worse. You could've spent your evening watching the Cubs game. Yeah.

:mad::mad::mad::no::mad::no::mad::rolleyes:
:mad::mad::dunno::no::mad::vomit::(

I'll just say this: It could be a lot worse. You could've spent your evening watching the Cubs game. Yeah.

That's OK, Rev. I'm doing my part to keep my Cubs up by 4.5 games over Milwaukee. I went to the Brewer's game last night and helped secure back-to-back Brewer's losses to the Mets.

Go Cubs Go!

The funnies thing ever said in my life time by any polition.

what's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull?

Lipstick.

put me on the floor.

That's OK, Rev. I'm doing my part to keep my Cubs up by 4.5 games over Milwaukee. I went to the Brewer's game last night and helped secure back-to-back Brewer's losses to the Mets.

Go Cubs Go!

You need season tickets? What could they cost up there, $40? $50?

<starting to look for the panic button -- not to push it, just to see where it is... just in case>

Did my eyes deceive me? I saw the St Louis Card's mgr Duncan scratching his ass on national television. He was really getting into it. Ewwww

Did my eyes deceive me? I saw the St Louis Card's mgr Duncan scratching his ass on national television. He was really getting into it. Ewwww
Frankly, the only thing that the Cards could do that would interest me would be losing. That or torching their stadium and disbanding.

i did not watch any TV. I was packing for banjo camp. Then K and I pulled the guitars out and practiced a new blues song she is working up.

i did not watch any TV. I was packing for banjo camp. Then K and I pulled the guitars out and practiced a new blues song she is working up.

Do the lyrics start with "They took mah Spin Zone 'way from me..." ? :p

Do the lyrics start with "They took mah Spin Zone 'way from me..." ? :p
:D:D

No, I did not give the SZ a though last night. I played on chat for a while though.

If the SZ goes away so be it. I just hope Kenny can find help for himself as I am sure there is no one in Austin willing to listen to his fair tax proposals. ;)

He might have to drive to Dallas for a support group meeting or two.

Back