Tom Brady Joins Delta

Palmpilot

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Richard Palm

Excerpt:

The partnership will integrate Brady’s spirit of winning and passion for inspiring people to be the best version of themselves with Delta’s goal of connecting people to their greatest potential. Work will target the following key areas:​
Employees: Brady will partner with Delta to develop and advise on strategic training and teamwork tools for the airline’s more than 90,000 employees.​
Customers: Leaning into Delta’s “Keep Climbing” ethos, Brady will support the company’s brand identity in select elements of Delta’s marketing and customer engagement.​
Communities: Brady will support Delta’s work to positively impact communities where employees live and work, inspiring the next generation of Delta community leaders.​

I wonder how much this is costing the airline.

Last edited:
As if athletes aren’t overpaid enough, now they are expanding into the world of overpaid business consultant / motivational speaker.

As if athletes aren’t overpaid enough, now they are expanding into the world of overpaid business consultant / motivational speaker.
That's certainly nothing new, it's been the norm for decades.

Dude has a 27 yr old GF and a bunch of trophies. How do you like that resume my man!

Lets get Shaq on board at SWA and start battling it out. AA can have Romo. Who’s United going to pick?

So an airline that offers crappy service needs to pay millions to a sports millionaire for him to advise them on how not to offer crappy service?

Hater gonna hate,it’s not like Delta doesn’t need some help.

Dude has a 27 yr old GF and a bunch of trophies. How do you like that resume my man!

Lets get Shaq on board at SWA and start battling it out. AA can have Romo. Who’s United going to pick?
Ditka

If I got me a 27 year old girlfriend, my daughter would never talk to me again. Let alone the wife. Hmmm.

United lost their first-round pick when they started losing luggage.

If I got me a 27 year old girlfriend, my daughter would never talk to me again. Let alone the wife. Hmmm.

My wife would say good to him as she proceeds to take half of everything I own.

Wonder if Tom has any thoughts on how to deal with something like this:

Pretty sure he'd have something better than "be grateful your plane hadn’t crashed into the sea."

Back