Toledo air show ktol

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
Anyone coming to the Toledo airshow next weekend? I'll be near the civil air patrol plane

I dunno I presume so. Let me know if you'll be there

Anyone coming to the Toledo airshow next weekend? I'll be near the civil air patrol plane

I just relocated to Northwestern OH, so thanks for the heads up on the show. I may start flying out of Fulton County, and just got checked out in a 172 in Defiance. Kinda "flat" out here compared to where I flew in PA. :)

Hobohiker welcome to flatland!

Let me know if you are there I'll be at the static s display of the cap airplane on Saturday

Probably not. Tickets are a bit on the steep side for my broke self.

I just visited their website; interesting pricing structure for sure.

A few weeks ago, when KCGI put on their airshow, they had a very similar lineup (the big difference; Snowbirds in lieu of the Thunderbirds).

They had a far simpler ticket pricing structure.

Free.

It was a great show.

Glad I read this forum. I have a xc next week from SoCal to ktol for a antique motorcycle meet in Wauseon. I'm getting my car at ktol and hotel nearby.
When I called the fbo a few weeks ago they didn't mention the show.
I was going to give friends at the show rides in my plane from Fulton county airport then fly back to ktol. But now sat / sun I won't be able to do that. Luckily I'm planning on leaving at 0600 on Sunday to fly back home.

Glad I read this forum. I have a xc next week from SoCal to ktol for a antique motorcycle meet in Wauseon. I'm getting my car at ktol and hotel nearby.
When I called the fbo a few weeks ago they didn't mention the show.
I was going to give friends at the show rides in my plane from Fulton county airport then fly back to ktol. But now sat / sun I won't be able to do that. Luckily I'm planning on leaving at 0600 on Sunday to fly back home.
Ohhhhhhhh sarcasm I like it. You know there are pilots on this side of the Mississippi

I was hoping to go, I want to fly in for it. Anybody know for sure if I can? I know we could for dayton show.

We should plan a meet up Ohioans...September is a great time to fly. Went to Urbana Grimes (I74) this morning and there were more planes there than I've seen in a long time. Probably a dozen or more, I parked in grass. And then this beauty showed up to steal my heart:
Beech.Staggerwing.JPG

Back